This post is also available in: Spanish
It is our pleasure to invite you to Visión y Compromiso 10th Annual Promotoras and Community Health Workers conference:
“Reflecting on the Essence of a Promotor: Past, Present and Future”
December 7 – 8, 2012
Los Angeles Airport Marriott
5822 W. Century Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA, 90045
The conference provides you the opportunity to:
- Increase your knowledge and skills related to health, life and community issues.
- Reinvigorate your commitment to advocacy through workshops led by inspiring community leaders.
- Share and network with other regional Promotor/as from across the state.
- Celebrate your achievements during our Friday evening banquet and dance (optional).
- Register online or print the registration form and send it by mail or fax.
- Please remember to choose which workshop you will attend.
- Select payment options that coincide with your method for registering.
- Need a place to stay? Reserve your room at the Los Angeles Marriott Hotel before November 19th to take advantage of special rates.
- If you are flying into the Los Angeles area, make your flight reservations as soon as possible.
- If you require parking, please note there is a cost for public and private parking. Carpooling is strongly recommended.
We hope you enjoy the conference!
For more information, contact Isalia Zumaya at (213) 613-0630 or firstname.lastname@example.org.